Cyberpunk 2077 is a futuristic role-playing game that lets you customize your character with various cyberware implants.
One of these implants is the cellular adapter, which allows you to use it as armor with other benefits.
In Cyberpunk 2077, Cellular Adapter is a new cyberware that allows players with many technical abilities and attributes. However, you can only unlock them at level 15 Built Different with tier 2 cyberware.
Continue reading more about Cellular Adapter in Cyberpunk 2077.
What Is The Cellular Adapter In Cyberpunk 2077?
The Cellular Adapter is a type of cyberware that enhances your health, carrying capacity, and resistance to explosions and tech weapons.
It enables quick shield armor that has a healing effect and other attributes. This means you can have a tremendous amount of armor per piece.
Players can find it in the Tier 5 version and buy it from Buck’s Clinic at Watson.
You can buy it from ripperdocs, but you must have a high Technical Ability attribute and a specific perk called Built Different.
Read more about Battle Master Or Champion In BG3.
How To Unlock The Cellular Adapter In Cyberpunk 2077?
The Cellular Adapter is not available at the beginning of the game.
It would be best to unlock “Built Different,” a technical ability that can be unlocked at level 15.
Build Different can be unlocked after unlocking the License To Chrome, a level 15 technical ability.
After unlocking the Build Different, it will allow you to unlock the Cellular Adapter, a cyberware.
Afterward, you can buy the adapter at 12967 currency and get to use it as cyberware.
However, it can only be unlocked at tier 2 cyberware.
Furthermore, you can also upgrade the Cellular Adapter tier level, boosting its attributes and abilities.
Features Of The Cellular Adapter In Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 boasts a multitude of features for its Cellular Adapter. Most of the features are based on the Tier 5 level of Cyberware of the Cellular Adapter.
Some of the features of Cellular Adapters in Cyberpunk 2077 are:
- At tier 5 Cyberware, it can shield armor of 146 and has 24 health points.
- Similarly, it has many points for technical ability, such as giving +1% explosion resistance with a total resistance of +20%.
- Likewise, it has +0.5% Tech weapon damage for any tech weapons, with a total damage of +10%.
- Furthermore, it has a 0.5% Health item recharge speed that can give extra healing to any item with a total speed of +10%.
- It also has an ability of +0.5% grenade recharge speed that allows the grenade to recharge faster with a total speed of 10%.
However, with its technical ability, it also has bonus abilities, such as:
- Gaining an extra +1.6% Health Regen Bonus added to the total health points.
- Increasing the total Capacity up to +15.6 Carrying Capacity helps to carry many more items.
- Finally, it also adds an extra Health boost of up to +3.1 per second, which will help in combat.
However, you can also upgrade the Cellular Adaptar to tier 5+, further boosting the ability and attributes.
Similarly, you can upgrade to a tier 5+ Cellular Adapter with 50 currency.
The Bottom Line
The Cellular Adapter is a powerful cyberware implant that can make you a master in combat with an armor shield and healing ability in Cyberpunk 2077.
It allows you to make enemy attacks without using a shield or blocking them. It also increases your Health recovery rate and unlocks quicker reload options and effects.
To get the cellular adapter, you must first unlock “Built Different” and have level 2 tier cyberware.