Getting Sylveon in Pokémon Go makes you feel like a true Pokemon master, filling you with a sense of accomplishment and immense satisfaction.
You can obtain it by evolving a high-level Eevee with high buddy hearts or by using the short and quick name trick.
In Pokemon Go, Sylveon is a Fairy-type Pokemon capable of resisting Dragons, Fights, Bugs, and Dark-type attacks, and you can evolve with or without the name trick.
Continue reading about Evolving into Sylveon without using the name trick in Pokemon Go.
How To Get Sylveon In Pokemon Go?
Sylveon, a Fairy-type Pokemon introduced in Generation VI, is an affectionate and gentle creature associated with love and kindness.
This is a formidable choice for PvE and PvP battles as it is resistant to Dragon, Fighting, Bug, and Dark-type attacks.
Its optimal moveset includes Charm and Dazzling Gleam and provides a potent combination of a fast and charged move to deal damage.
Although Fairy-type Pokemon are rare in the game, you can achieve Sylveon by using either of the two options:
- Renaming their Eevee before evolution.
- Hitting certain heart milestones.
Get Sylveon Using The Name Trick
The first option is using the Name trick, which you can get for all the Eevee evolutions in the game.
Here is a step-by-step list of how to get Sylveon in using the name trick:
- First, you should catch an Eevee; if you do not have one or own one, make sure to catch it.
- Change the name of your Eevee to Kira.
- Now, you need to spend 25 Eevee Candy as you do for evolving every Eevee
- As you hit the ‘Evolve’ button, you will be evolved into Sylveon.
- However, the transition might not be completed without Fairy-Type Silhoulrtte over the ‘Evolve’ option.
This way of evolving is fast and straightforward, as you do not have to collect 70 hearts to change.
However, this way of evolving your Eevee is less promising as you can only perform it once.
Get Sylveon In Without Using The Name Trick
Another way of turning your Eevee into Sylveon is the traditional method, where you can transform without using the name trick.
Here is a stepwise explanation of how you can turn your Eevee into a Bunny without using the name trick:
- Select your Eevee as your Buddy Pokemon by tapping the Trainer’s portrait at the screen’s bottom left corner.
- Once you tap the portrait, you will see multiple options related to your Buddy Pokémon and choose ‘Buddy‘.
- Earn your buddy hearts by performing interactions like walking, feeding, playing, taking snapshots, and battling.
- Collect a total of 70 hearts, and as only one heart is obtained per day, it might take some time to fulfill the requirement.
- Ultimately, ensure that Eevee is still your Buddy Pokemon and evolve it using Eevee candies.
Unlike the name method, you can use it multiple times as it requires patience.
But, this method is very time-consuming as you need to collect many hearts for transitioning.
The Bottom Line
Therefore, getting Sylveon in Pokemon Go needs hard work and patience to add this powerful Fairy-type Pokemon to your roster.
The game offers two methods: the quick and one-time “Name Trick” or the traditional approach of accumulating 70 hearts.
Each method has pros and cons, so you can choose the option that suits your playstyle.